By popular demand, we’re now offering Workshop Tutorials…
Do you want to learn how to fix and service your own bike? Now you can book in for a one-to-one workshop tutorial with one of our mechanics Jamie and Nick. Come in with your bike, and they’ll work alongside you on it in our workshop to teach you whichever aspects of bike maintenance you’re interested in :-
- safety checking and cleaning maintenance
- puncture repairs and tyre fitting
- tubeless tyre set up
- gear and brake adjustment, cable and brake pad replacement
- hydraulic brake bleeding
- drivetrain removal, cleaning and refitting
- headset, hub and bottom bracket servicing and bearing replacement
- fork and shock suspension basic servicing
- wheel truing
The tutorial cost is the same as our standard workshop rates, £60 an hour, and we can take as a little or as long as you want to – a couple of minutes or a couple of hours, depending on how much you want to learn and if you’re a quick learner!
We’ll be offering the Workshop Tutorials on weekdays through the rest of winter, so if you’re interested then drop us an email or give us a call on 01306 885007 and we’ll get you booked in. We’ll even teach you how to make a proper workshop cup of tea!